Friday, July 15, 2011

Why I'm Here

OK, so this sounds like I'm running for office or something right? Wrong.
Here's the deal: I'm a college freshman aspiring to become a fashion designer. I have been sewing for 7 years and have been creating and draping my own things for the past 2 years. I also love fashion illustration and art. Another passion of mine is baking. I love to come up with unique and different recipes all the time and have my own small baking company. One of my many goals in life is to one day have a flagship store for my fashion house, with clothing and a bake shop all in one. But there is a lot of space for "what if..." and "what now....." in between me and that goal. So while I share my college journey of what REALLY makes art kids so cool and weird and my plan to make myself a 'somebody' from a small town, I will share my fashion creations (with tips and tricks) and cupcake recipes that brake the traditional and domestic rules of baking and sewing.
There's my spiel.
In short come here for:
  • fashion inspiration, trends and how-to's
  • sewing ideas, tips and tools
  • baking, recipes and yummy pictures
  • college life and my life, what's it all about
  • FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment