Friday, September 2, 2011

Gaga for Gaga Fashion

For most people who know me, I have an obsession with Lady Gaga. She is my number one favorite musician (with Adele and Ellie Goulding a close second and third) and is the best performance artist of all time in my eyes. She is business savvy and knows how to market herself as a brand and as a beautiful woman. I also adore her for her style. She is confident in what she wears no matter what wether it be a couture Alexander McQueen dress or a crazy outfit that she designed. I also love (and agree with her) that it is not what you wear but how you wear it when it comes to fashion trends and personal style.
I was personally inspired by her last year when I made a costume to wear to her Monster Ball concert in Charlottesville that was inspired by an McQueen dress that she wore two years ago at the 2009 VMAs. Below is a picture of the upper part of the dress taken by a professional photographer for the Monster Ball and Lady Gaga.
Now for the real reason I am writing this post: earlier this week, Lady Gaga released that she will be making 5 fashion films to promote her latest single "You and I". Here is the first in the series. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment