Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Benefits of College Awesomeness

There are many things to be excited about when coming to college: new friends, classes, ideas, finally feeling like you are working towards something that you feel passionately about rather then just reaching for your diploma in high school and LOTS more! One of the things I was excited about was being in an urban environment that has the hustle and bustle of a big city but is still small enough of a city to be laid back too. And then there was the fact that I was within a twenty minute drive to Short Pump, which is my favorite place to shop in VA.
Last week, my friends and I just decided to got to Short Pump about 30 minutes before it closed just to do something fun since classes didn't start for another 2 days. So we went, we (and by we I mean I) shopped, we conquered.
In short, I got a super cute purse from Aldo that has a detachable shoulder strap so that it looks like the cutest little briefcase in the world.


See? Stinking adorable right? I love that it is black so it will go with everything and the faux alligator skin and strong structure of the bag are both two big accessory trends for Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment