Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pre-College Thoughts

It is scary not knowing what lies ahead but it is even scarier if you let what lies ahead pass you by. I am starting a new adventure in life. I am going to college in less then a week now. I am excited yet scared and anxious to start my life. It is hard working up to this point in time. This kind of upcoming deadline that can't be stopped from happening is kind of scary. I just want to get it over with haha. Sure I have been in different states, even different countries then my parents but I knew I would always be coming home. Now I am going away and I have no idea as to when I will be home. Home will never be the same "home" as it use to be. I am excited though for the next four years of not knowing what is going to come next. What is going to happen and how I am going to change and grow as a person, an artist, and as a student in general. I am excited for the endless possibilities and the constant change that will forever keep me on my toes. How I am going to meet new people and make new friends. So many scenarios lie ahead, paths with many different directions are in sight. And I am ready for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment